Tuesday 20 August 2013

ART, UPDATES AND BIG IDEAS

So recently I've been creating an awful lot of artwork in my spare time, and I was often quite pleased with it all so a couple of weeks ago I was contemplating whether or not I should do something with my art. This is when I came up with my own plan to sell my artwork. It's not a major business, its just something I will be doing in my spare time. 

The website is called: droplet.bigcartel.com
the artwork i'm selling range between £4 and £5.50 so basically it's a bargain, and the delivery is free too so you can't really go wrong c:

It would also mean the world to me if you pass the message on to your friends and family as the paintings shall constantly be updated on the site and they would make great gifts! 
Thankyou so much and happy shopping in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment