Saturday 13 April 2013

ARCTIC MONKEYS

If you follow my twitter or tumblr you would know how much I love Arctic Monkeys. They are one of the best bands of our generation and I honestly love them all to bits. Also lets not forget how beautiful both Alex Turner and Matt Helders are. So anyway, I thought I might as well tell you what I think about them and why I love them etc.

look at their beautiful faces awh (image from here)
Favourites

Favourite Album: It's either Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not or Favourite Worst Nightmare

Favourite Song(s): If You Were There Beware, Suck it and See, R U Mine?, Mardy Bum, Cigarette Smoker Fiona, Dancing Shoes, Pretty Visitors, Stickin' To The Floor, This is a Circus, When The Sun Goes Down.

Favourite Member: Alex Turner (although I love them all to bits)

A few years ago now I decided to listen to them after hearing about them, so I searched on Google and listened to "Fake Tales of San Francisco" and immediately I was hooked. The second song I heard of them was "I Bet You Look Good on the Dance floor" and that was the first time I saw the way they played and I actually fell in love. 

Everything from the way they look and the passion they clearly have for their music is just flawless and no one can deny that Alex Turner is an amazing lyricist. There's a lot I can say about them but I might actually go on forever so I'm keeping this as short as I can.

Overall I love them so much and they are (possibly) my favourite band ever, and if you haven't listened to them properly I highly recommend you do because I'm certain you won;t regret it especially if you like indie rock music. I'm also really really really (really)  REALLY really excited for their new album which should be out in summer.

If you liked this post please let me know so I can do more in the future, yay.

Best Wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment