Tuesday 16 April 2013

BOOK HAUL

I had some money that my parents kindly gave me for an early birthday present and decided to spend it on books because why not? If you know me you'd know that I only ever spend my money on three things and those are: books, posters and food. It sounds crazy but it's literally the only things I buy. (I hope some of you would agree?)

So anyway, I thought that I'd show you what books I bought.





Books I bought:


Paper Towns - John Green

 
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green

Divergent - Veronica Roth

 Labyrinth - Kate Mosse

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

Also I bought some new paintbrushes, a vanilla cupcake yankee candle and a Doctor Who Annual which cost 50p (oh yes)

Anyway I'm looking forward to reading them all and maybe I'll post a book review or two if you want?

Best Wishes, 

No comments:

Post a Comment